Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses.
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle, and distance vision (trifocal).
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle, and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses.
- Transitions® Lenses are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors.
- We offer a wide range of Crizal anti-reflective coatings. These non-glare lenses provide the clearest vision possible.
- Polycarbonate or Trivex lenses are our choice for children because of their impact resistance and light weight.
- Polarized Lenses reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
- Essilor’s EyeZen lenses reduce fatigue and block harmful blue light from digital devices.
We stock a variety of frame styles for men, women, teens, and children. They are available in a number of styles from fashion-forward designer frames to more traditional styles. Materials include strong and lightweight plastic and metal alloys such as titanium.
Our frame lines include: Cole Haan, John Varvatos, Kate Spade, Lucky Brand, Nike, Prodesign, Ray-Ban, Silhouette, Vera Bradley, and many more.
We also carry a wide selection for children, including Converse, DilliDalli, Lilly Pulitzer, Miraflex, Nano, Swissflex, and Vera Bradley frames.
Sunglasses aren’t just about style – they’re essential in protecting your eyes from harmful UV rays. We can make prescription lenses for just about any sunglass frame.
Sunglasses aren’t just for adults. Studies have shown that 85% of the UV damage done to a person’s eyes occurs before they are 18 years old. We are pleased to offer a variety of sunglasses for infants and children.
Our sunglass frame lines include Babiators, Costa Del Mar, INVU, Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Ray-Ban, ReVo, Vera Bradley, and many more.
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for:
- Sports including basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, football, racquet sports and hockey
We offer a variety of Liberty sports frames.
For additional information, call 205-978-4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need New Glasses?
Contact: 2531 Rocky Ridge Road, Suite 116, Vestavia Hills, AL 35243 | Phone: 205-978-4088
Hours: Mon, Tues, Thur & Fri: 8 am to 5 pm | Wed: 9 am to 5 pm | Closed from Noon to 1 pm